What I'm Doing Right Now
- Spending more time than I should finding nice color schemes
- Honing in on the foods that make me most happy
- Making Stiegl Radler cocktails inspired by Chaplin’s in DC
What once was now, is then.
- Learning more and more about Python
- Enjoying an Aperol Spritz or two to welcome in Spring
- Exploring Philadelphia’s ecclectic restaurant scene
- Reading about value extraction
- Enjoying mulled wine to combat the cold evenings
- Learning about and trying to apply mental models to everyday life
- Constantly hemming and hawing about buying a pizza oven
- Reminiscing about DC as we finalize the sale of our house there
- Holding onto and making ramen recipes despite 90° days
- Trying out new happy hours all around Philadelphia
Last updated on Saturday, July 9, 2022.