What I'm Doing Right Now
- Flat out (still) loving Python development
- With several React projects now under my belt, I feel much more comfortable with the framework than I did to start the year.
- Sneaking travel into each month as best we can while the days are still reasonably warm.
What once was now, is then.
- Not loving the summer humidity that’s now in full force
- Reading more about reading and how to read better by writing
- Evolving to set aside time for unproductivity
- Using new frameworks and languages to force myself to grow
- Planning weekend getaways to embrace the chilly weather
- Spending more time than I should finding nice color schemes
- Honing in on the foods that make me most happy
- Making Stiegl Radler cocktails inspired by Chaplin’s in DC
- Learning more and more about Python
- Enjoying an Aperol Spritz or two to welcome in Spring
- Exploring Philadelphia’s ecclectic restaurant scene
- Reading about value extraction
- Enjoying mulled wine to combat the cold evenings
- Learning about and trying to apply mental models to everyday life
- Constantly hemming and hawing about buying a pizza oven
- Reminiscing about DC as we finalize the sale of our house there
- Holding onto and making ramen recipes despite 90° days
- Trying out new happy hours all around Philadelphia
This page was last updated on Wednesday, November 22, 2023.